he My Eco Track project aims to address the need of youth workers for learning content, innovative and engaging methodologies on climate education, and the need of young people to be able to directly relate learning content to their personal situation and issues. The aim is to develop materials and resources that are user-friendly and easy to understand and adapt in order to achieve the following objectives:
- To raise awareness among youth workers and young people about climate change
- To engage young people who have not previously been interested in the topic
- To empower young people to develop skills for resilience and climate-friendly behaviour
- To enable young people to learn more about climate change whenever and wherever they want
The project will develop:
- Factbook on Climate Education
The Handbook will provide different content on topics regarding climate change and environmental protection, as well as visualisation of information, to foster understanding and learning.
Take a look at the Factbook: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/collections/771bcc1d5c1d456d83b1642fc6a5595a
- Mobile App
The mobile application is set to provide a simple and easily accessible way to learn about climate change and evaluate one’s own environmental behaviour and practices, as well as find out how to live a greener life.
Download the app: https://myecotrack.eu/results/#pll_switcher
- Guidelines for curricula implementation and Training
This serves as guidance on how to utilize the mobile application in the training courses and enable professionals in youth work to apply the application successfully and effectively.
The project partners are:
To learn more about the project, please visit: https://myecotrack.eu/bg/home-bg/
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.